On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions of use at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions: "we/us/our" means LocalPropertyIndex Limited trading as www.LocalPropertyIndex.com; "Website" means the Website; "you"/"your" means the user of the Website.
We are not an estate agency but a property portal and we provide a service, which provides information about available properties, which are being marketed by others. No principal / agent relationship shall be implied from the provision of this service. Advertisers on this website, not us, are responsible for the Content produced by them.
Access to Website
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site or our entire site to users who have registered with us. If you register with us you warrant that all information that you submit to us is accurate and will update that information whenever it changes. We may decline access to our site to any particular users or to specified IP addresses at our sole discretion. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
In consideration of our agreeing to permit you to use the Website to search our database of content, you agree that you will only use, reproduce and print materials comprising the results of such searches for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
The pages contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the content of the Website is only for information purposes. The content on the Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any content on the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:-
- the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked;
- the content of the advertisements included in our database, including but not limited to the tenure, size, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or state and condition;
- the completeness of the results of any search of our database or that the results selected by the which might meet the searcher's requirements.
Some content is submitted directly to the Website by our client. We permit clients to post content on the website in accordance with our procedures provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable, if you become aware of such material please contact our compliance officer using our Contact Us page.
The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute.
- Any liability for a direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or other wise, even if foreseeable.
- Any liability for errors in the information, facilities and services provided on the website. These are generated by automated searches and are intended for general interest and information purposes only. They should not be relied upon for any domestic or commercial transaction or similar use. They will not take account of any factors which are unknown to us and should therefore only be used as a starting guide to help determine what a home might be worth. These are not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice and users are recommended to seek advice from suitably qualified professionals such as surveyors and solicitors if relevant to their particular circumstances. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of relying on our value estimates. We are however constantly trying to improve this service and if our service falls below your expected standard please contact our compliance officer using our Contact Us page.
- Any liability for errors in content descriptions and other information provided on the Website. These are intended for information only, whilst displayed in good faith, we will not in any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. It is the responsibility of buyers to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any descriptions by liaising with advertiser.
- Any liability for links to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. The Website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements, which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on the Website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, the Website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
Any liability for content submitted and created by advertisers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such content.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our servers and equipment from time to time. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line. We therefore provide the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We make no warranty that the Website (or websites which are linked to the Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software.
We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
Copyright and trademarks
The services we provide and all content on the Website, including but not limited to design, copy, search results, images, graphics, structure, layouts and the underlying software code are protected by copyright and trademarks and are subject to the intellectual property rights of LocalPropertyIndex Limited and its licensors. These together with our logos - are either trademarks or service marks of LocalPropertyIndex Limited, and may not be copied or reproduced without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved, except for the limited licensed rights expressly granted below.
You may not reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any material or information on the Website without our prior consent. However, you are granted a limited right to access to the Website and retrieve, display and print content pages for your own personal, non-commercial use only. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate your licence to use of the Website and to prevent future access by you to the Website.
Linking to our site
You may link to our site whether from your own website, Twitter, Facebook or otherwise provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, make no representations about them or their content and do not endorse or recommend them. We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We reserve the right to assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to a third party. You may not without our prior written consent assign or dispose of any rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions.
If any of these terms and conditions of use shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
Our delay or failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions of use with respect to a breach by you or others shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such right to act. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions of use caused by circumstances beyond our control.
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you do not agree to obey these terms and conditions you must stop using the Website immediately.
All correspondence relating to the Website should be sent to our compliance officer using our Contact Us page.